- dad: alright before we eat lets pray. alex would ya like to do the honors this time
- me: i'd love to
- dad: alright then everyone, bow your heads. alright go ahead
- me: Please God, let me meet her. All I want to is to find that perfect girl I know exists. She’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The girl who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the girl I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the girl who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.
If I remember correctly it was in 1999 in a studio in Los Angeles where I first heard this word as a contender for the album title. Thinking about how long it’s taken us to name other albums, I think that we named GAUZE at a very early stage.
I could not have imagined that seven years later I would be returning to Los Angeles to play live.
I wonder how long it’s been since I listened to this album from start to finish. Since I only listen to old songs when we decide we’re going to play them on tour.
So since we will do the GAUZE tour for the first time in fifteen years I listened to all of GAUZE. I’m going to write about what I thought, felt and remembered from listening to each song. If I wait until the next issue I will probably have completely forgotten. (laughs)
Rose Luxemburg (via derpengrey)
I could be a billionaire and I’d still illegally download music
- me yesterday night : lol who needs sleep
- me today: i do. i need sleep.
- me tonight: lol who needs sleep